We’re excited to announce (if you haven’t heard already), the Summer/Autumn issue of Bride & Groom Magazine has hit the shops.
If you’re a subscriber, you’ll no doubt have eagerly leafed through your copy already.
Perhaps you’re new to the Bride & Groom Magazine, if this is the case, let us give you a heads up of what to expect.
This issue is packed full of inspiration, real stories, hints, tips and advice. You can swoon over the amazing photographs of real-life weddings, delicious food ideas, stunning dresses and lots more!
You may also be interested to know that My Guestbook are featured on page 30 of this iconic magazine. Under the heading Wedding Inspiration, we’ve showcased three of our guestbooks from our ever-growing range:
- Fingerprint trees
- Personalised Artisan Books
- Barnwood Drop Top Guestbooks
We’re so happy to be part of the Bride & Groom family and to offer our expertise to help make your wedding day, a memorable one.
We’re not kidding when we say this magazine is packed, bursting with a range of engaging and helpful topics. As hard as it was, our top 5 reads in this issue are:
1) Finding The One: 11 helpful tips on shopping for your wedding gown.
2) Chic Eco Weddings: If you’re concerned about the carbon footprint your wedding may leave, check out this article that helps you plan a wedding that’s kind to the environment.
3) Hometown or Destination wedding? Can’t decide? Rebecca Williamson’s article offers help to couples poised to make a decision about the location of their wedding.
4) Venue Directory: A comprehensive guide to help you find the perfect location for your wedding.
5) Real Wedding Advice: We loved having a peek into Kelsey and Darren’s wedding day. Kelsey has some fabulous advice for the lead up to and on your special day.
There’s so much more! More, tried and tested advice from newlyweds, gorgeous fashion ideas for the bride and groom PLUS the entry form for the wedding of the year competition and giveaways.
This fantastic competition is open to all couples who got married in 2019 and there are over $20,000 worth of prizes up for grabs!
So what are you waiting for??
GO GO GO!