News for March and April Weddings ....
So some news for anyone getting married in March or April. Due to an unexpected bereavement in the UK, I need to head over to support my partner through this difficult time. He had to hop on a plane last week when his Mum became ill but, sadly things turned out much worse than we had hoped. I will be heading over there next week but I'm putting a call out to anyone who needs a guestbook for March or April weddings to order by Friday evening and I will make your guestbook before I leave. Our binder, Lou, will still be working in the bindery so Instax books and artisan book orders can continue without me.
So what does this mean for you:
- Current Orders - All current fingerprint tree orders will be shipped out by Monday 5th March
- New Orders - As above all Instax books and artisan books can be ordered as normal as our bindery is still open.
- Deadline for new fingerprint guestbook orders - Saturday 3rd March
- Barn wood Guestbooks - I have three of these made up ready to go if anyone wanted one
- If you get really stuck for a fingerprint guestbook before the end of April I may be able to work something out for you but please email me in the first instance.
I'm emailing my database of followers first before any facebook posts as want you all to have first opportunity to order if needed. Remember you can use the Part Pay payment option if you were not quite ready to purchase so soon.
I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but when you live so far away from your family you do what you have to do to take care of those left behind in these sad times.
I will be on email for questions as always just bear with me after next week as I will be away from my computer at times during NZ business hours due to the time difference.