What do you write in a wedding guestbook?
Struggling to think of something to write in a guestbook? Don’t worry you are not alone, lots of people never know what to write in a wedding guestbook. You are in the right place we have put together some unique guest book message ideas to help you.
Firstly, you will want to check any guestbook instructions in case the newlyweds want you to follow a format for writing in their guestbook. Sometimes it may be a piece of advice for married life, a date night suggestion or it could be left open for you to create your own message. If that’s the case we have some tips for you.
Let the happy couple know how much they mean to you. A heartfelt and personal message will make the book even more memorable. Stick to something simple or get creative with one of your favourite memories. The newlyweds are sure to share and reread your message time and time again over the years so make your wedding guest book message unique, personal and sincere!
- Today is the beginning of a magical journey.
- Thank you for inviting us to share your special day. All our love and best wishes for the adventures that lie ahead.
- Cheers to celebrating your best day with you.
- Congratulations on your special day.
- May the love you share grow stronger every day.
- It’s official! You’re hitched and we couldn’t be happier for you.
Another tip would be go prepared with a quote. Quotes are always life savers and appropriate for almost every occasion. Have your favourite quote (or google one) and use that. You need only add something like: this quote makes me think of you two, best wishes……
Above all else, have fun with it!