Bespoke Embossed Instax Mini Photo Guestbook
New! You asked us to make these guestbooks with personalised covers so here they are. Beautiful and bespoke, these books are laser engraved with your names and wedding date on the cover. You can even choose the font.
Take a picture with your Instax camera and write a message.
If you are planning a photo booth at your wedding these books are perfect. Capture your guests on camera and create a lasting memory book you can cherish for years to come.
- Handmade by artisan bookbinders right here in New Zealand
- Pages are made from gorgeous 270 gsm luxurious paper
- Each page has two photo tab inserts so no need for glue sticks
- Lined area under each photo for guests handwritten messages
- Not just a guestbook, it acts as a photo album too
- Designed with page spacers so the guestbook doesn’t fan out when filled
Book size and specs:
- 250mm (W) x 240mm (H)
- 25 sides per book
- 2 photo inserts per side
- Each book holds 50 Instax Mini photo prints
What size guestbook do I need for my Instax Photos?
We have two Instax guestbook sizes to choose from to suit different event sizes.
Tip: Guests tend to take photos in pairs or groups at events so you don't need one photo per guest.
- Small book: Up to 100 guests - 25 pages / 50 photos (2 photos per page)
- Large book: Up to 160 guests - 40 pages / 80 photos (2 photos per page)
What size Instax photo prints do these books work with?
These books have custom-made pages to perfectly fit the Instax mini prints.
Print size: 5.4cm(Wide) x 8.6 cm(High) which are portrait format.
Which Instax camera is best for this guestbook?These guestbooks have been designed for photos taken on the Instax Mini 8, 9, 11, and the new Instax Mini 40 camera. Check the Instax NZ website for full details of their range of cameras.
Why do books take 4 weeks to make?
All our guestbooks are custom-made by hand which takes time. If you need one of these guestbooks quickly, contact us to see how we can help as we sometimes have a few books made up in stock.
Can you make guestbooks with blank pages?Yes. Have a look at our Artisan Guestbooks, these have blank pages for guests to write messages in. If you want to add photos to these books, we would need to add page spacers to allow the book to expand (without fanning out). Please contact us to discuss this.